This plugin adds a message before or after (or both) your post content when this post is outdated.
You visitor knows when a post is a little bit outdated and reads the content keeping its age in mind.
- Choose the place where the message is displayed (before or after the content, or both)
- Choose which type of posts that are concerned
- Custom delay for each post
- Hide the message for a specific post (directly from the edition page)
- Shortcode and template function
- Lots of hooks (for developers)
A full documentation is coming.
If you find a bug, please, tell me!
You want to translate this plugin and have your name in this page? Find translation files here.
You can use one of both method :
Installation via your WordPress website
- Go to the admin menu ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Install’ and search for ‘Juiz Outdated’
- Click ‘install’ and activate it
- (optional) Configure the Plugin in Appearance
- Download the plugin (it’s better :p)
juiz-outdated-post-messagefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- It’s finished !
No question for the moment
Contributors & Developers
“Juiz Outdated Post Message” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Juiz Outdated Post Message” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Juiz Outdated Post Message” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fix / Compatibility
- Compatible with PHP8.
- Tested on the latest WordPress version
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5 (RC1)
- Tested up to PHP7
- Better code readability
- Some improvements in security (with translations)
- Information message bug fixed in settings page
- Tested in WordPress 4.4.1
- Admin icon post type displayed in settings page
- PHP Notice removed
- Code error with shortcode fixed (
do_shortcode('[outdated]')should works better)
- Code design improvement
- Notice in PHP 5.4 fixed
- The first stable version, tell me if you find something wrong.