Just a simple plugin to create Portfolio posts and display them in a beautiful grid via Gutenberg. Includes isotope filtering effect
Works with blog posts too!
How it works?
- Create Portfolio posts in the “Portfolio” section
- Display your portfolio posts using the “Portfolio” block
How to create a Portfolio Layout?
- Go to Portfolio > Portfolio Layouts page
- Add a Title and configure the options of the Portfolio block as you want
- Copy the Shortcode from the top in the Portfolio block settings
- Insert the Shortcode anywhere you want on your website. Or you can insert the Portfolio Layout block using the block editor.
- Create Portfolio Posts & Reusable Portfolio Layouts
- Portfolio Block
- Portfolio Layout Block & Shortcode (Insert it in any page builder: Elementor, Beaver Builder, etc)
- Supports Blog posts as well!
- Isotope effect (category filter)
- Image Lightbox
- 3 Layouts: Grid with Overlay, Masonry & Columns
- More features coming soon…
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Portfolio Layouts
- Install the WPZOOM Portfolio Posts plugin either via the WordPress plugin directory or by uploading the files to your server.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPZOOM Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed issues related to shortcode attributes sanitization
- Bug fix wih the popup closing icon
- New Masonry layout
- Added new sizes for thumbnails (portrait, cinema, square, no crop)
- Added new Settings page
- New: you can now control the layout used for Portfolio Categories
- Multiple fixes & improvements
- Added new Portfolio Layout section where you can create a reusable layout that can be inserted anywhere using a shortcode
- Added new layout to display items in 3 columns with text below the thumbnail
- Added new option to add spacing between items in the Overlay layout
- Minor bug fix with Custom CSS classes not used by the block
- Bug fix in Safari
- Added color options
- Bug fix with the Load More button
- Minor bug fix
- Initial plugin release