A WordPress plugin to auto-post the announces of publishing WordPress posts to the Discord channel.
Supported auto-posting to one Discrod channel.
Auto-post to Discord makes automatic when your post is published, manually, or scheduled.
You can enable or disable auto-posting for the current post with the checkbox in the post’s meta (defaultly enabled).
Install the plugin as usual. After the plugin activation, you need to get the Discord channel Webhook URL from the channel you want to auto-post.
How to get Discord channel webhook URL:
1. Open your Discord application
2. Switch to your server.
3. Press the “Edit Channel” button to the right of the channel name.
4. Switch to the “Integration” tab.
5. Press the “Create Webhook” button.
6. Press the “Copy Webhook URL” button. This will copy the required Webhook URL to the Clipboard.
7. Now you can paste (ctrl + v) it to the plugin settings field.
8. Don’t forget to save the plugin settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“wp2d Auto Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
The first version of the plugin.