WP shortify – Shortify allows you to track, in real-time, the clicks and referrers on any shortened URL – a perfect tool to help you understand what appeals to your audience and to help you optimize your social, email, and other click-through Within WordPress.
You can read the guide here for adding your google client information.
[PRO Version] Would you like to see new features? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generate Short URL with goo.gl when you add any post.
- View short URL, Status,Created date,QR for every post
- Country wise Stats.
- Referrer Stats (which site referrer and how many clicks).
- All time clicks,Monthly clicks,weekly Clicks,Daily clicks and last two hours clicks.
- Browser stats with clicks.
- Plateform Stats with clicks.
- Styled with Bootstrap.
- Share link under edit post,front end, dashboard to share more and more.
- Exclude any post.
- Set custom post types for creating short URL
- One click Shor URL generating i-e you have 200 posts and want to create short url for all go to dashboard and click to create.
- Username : demo
- Password : demo
You may buy the premium version to support the development.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
- Search For “WP URLs Shortener 2015”.
- Install, then Activate it.
- Unzip (if it is zipped) and Upload
wp-shortifyfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Reach out to the shortify-> Settings Page
- Connect with google and paste the code and save it.
- Why connect with google?
This plugin generate the url with goo.gl so you must be connect with google to generate and track the url stats.
Contributors & Developers
“WP URLs Shortener 2015 + Social icons + Analytics[goo.gl]” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.0 – 2015-04-03
- Initial Release.
1.0.1 – 2015-04-03
- Bug fixes