This plugin is used to add and update a post featured image from posts lisitng page in admin panel.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-quick-update-featured-imagedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
❄️1️⃣2️⃣ 2, 2018
Really excellent plugin saved lot's time for me. Thanks
❄️1️⃣2️⃣ 1, 2018
Contributors & Developers
“WP Quick Update Featured Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Quick Update Featured Image” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.