With Wp Blog News it’s very easy to implement a Blog News in WordPress.Awesome Responsive Blog News WordPress has been created to display Blog News on your WordPress site
add shortcode in your page [blog-news]
The list of the features :
Display post thumbnails, with customizable size. Display post excerpt, author, comment count, and more. Provides options to trim the number of characters in the title and excerpt. Override the post order to order by; date modified, title, post ID, random, comment count etc.
You may provide arbitrary sections, in the same format as the ones above. This may be of use for extremely complicated
plugins where more information needs to be conveyed that doesn’t fit into the categories of “description” or
“installation.” Arbitrary sections will be shown below the built-in sections outlined above.
A brief Markdown Example
- Some feature
- Another feature
- Something else about the plugin
- something else
- third thing
Here’s a link to WordPress and one to Markdown’s Syntax Documentation.
Titles are optional, naturally.
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
Contributors & Developers
“Wp Blog News” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wp Blog News” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.