Nextgen GalleryView: A WordPress Plugin that allows you to use the jQuery GalleryView Plugin with your NextGen-Gallery galleries.
In order to use the GalleryView Plugin you kinda need to be using NextGen Gallery.
You can see it live on my woodworking portfolio John Brien Modern Woodworks.
You can read about it on my blog of rants John Brien
First have NextGen Gallery installed and working
Set the Defaults under the GalleryView Menu
Please be aware that if you are upgrading, your shortcodes from the previous versions will not work. Theme developers using the raw code in their themes you will have to do an update as well. I do apologize for this but there were issues with the syntax causing problems and I have more plans for this plugin moving forward. This is for the best, you won’t be disappointed moving forward I promise.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress NextGen GalleryView” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress NextGen GalleryView” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Refactor to bring all variables inline. * Moved from CamelCase and mixed cases to consistant snake case for naming
* Bug fix with custom gallery params getting ignored due to case structure
* Bug fixed for them developers * Update code generator to document proper theme integrations (do_shortcode should be echo do_shortcode)
* Changed the Shortcode code to be inline with other WordPress Shortcode * Fixed issues with things not being output as expected [thx André Grobbee] * Major refactor; around 100 LOC removed * Prep for next steps in the plugin's future
* Fixes for hover * Fixes for Styling Conflicts is WordPress 3.0
* Typo fixes
* More Code Cleanup and the other release stuff
* Misc bug fixes * Code Cleanup * Prep for public release
* One off Galleries configured through the short code
* First release