This extension for WooCommerce allows you to display all the images you have attached to a product in a new tab on the single product page.
Select the size of the images you want to display from Thumbnail to Full Size and enable the use of Fancybox/Pretty Photo.
- English (default) – always included. *.po file (default.po) in language folder for translations.
- Brazilian Portuguese by Johnny Bauer.
If you do a translation for the plugin, please send it to me to include as part of the plugin language folder. I’ll acknowledge your work here. To send your translation files contact me. (http://www.sebs-studio.com/contact/)
- WooCommerce Video Product Tab – https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/woocommerce-video-product-tab/
- WooCommerce YouTube Video Product Tab – http://www.sebs-studio.com/products/woocommerce-youtube-video-product-tab/
For all documentation on this plugin go to: http://docs.sebs-studio.com/user-guide/extension/woocommerce-photos-product-tab/
To contribute to the plugin, visit https://github.com/seb86/WooCommerce-Photos-Product-Tab/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md for details.
- WooCommerce 1.6.2 or higher.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce Photos Product Tab, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce Photos Product Tab” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found my plugin extension you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading my plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Photos Product Tab” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Photos Product Tab” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.1.2 – 13/06/2013
- Added – Support for the use of PrettyPhoto for WooCommerce version 2 and up in the tab.
- Added – Plugin links to documentation and support forum.
2.1.1 – 10/06/2013
- Added – French translation by Seb’s Studio.
2.1 – 08/04/2013
- Added – Brazilian Portuguese translation by Johnny Bauer.
- Corrected – Localization on line 130 and 131.
2.0 – 15/03/2013
- Tweak – Updated readme.txt file, improved changelog and updated GPL license version.
- Fix – The plugin has been updated to work with WooCommerce version 2 and below.
- Feature – Plugin is now localized.
- Tweak – Updated the styling for the ‘ul’ container again.
- Tweak – Updated the styling for the ‘ul’ container.
- Fixed – Compatibility with some themes.
- Initial Release.