A plugin for WooCommerce that will add product manufacturer feature custom post type on admin and manufactuter title on product detail page.
1) Within WordPress Admin click Add New Manufacturer and enter Title, Detail, Thumbnail.
2) Next go to Add/Edit Product Page, at right side top a meta box with manufacturers dropdown is added. Select manufacturer for your product.
3) On frontend Product Detail Page will display Manufacturer Title.
4) All Manufacturers and Single Manufacturer Pages.
Complete tutorial on plugin can be found here http://codeinform.com/custom-woocommerce-plugin-development/
- WooCommerce 3.0 or greater
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater (PHP 7.0 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Search and locate ‘Woocommerce Manufacturer’.
- Click ‘Install Now’
The manual installation method involves downloading Woocommerce Manufacturer’ plugin and uploading it to your webserver via FTP application. You may find more instructions on how to do this here (https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Manual_Plugin_Installation).
Can I go back to WooCommerce default settings at a later point?
Yes. you can uninstall the plugin at any stage.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Woocommerce Manufacturer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First Release
- Add manufacturers for woocommerce plugin
- Next Release
- Bug Fixes