Useful and handy FAQ plugin for any WordPress website.
The plugin adds a “FAQ” tab to your wp-admin menu and allows you to enter FAQ Title and FAQ Description.
It will show FAQ in descending order by post publish date.
- Add this shortcode to use this plugin in your page in backend
Add this code if you want to use this plugin in your .php file
<?php echo do_shortcode('[website_faq]');?>
Add this shortcode if you want to show FAQ by some specific category in your page in backend
- Add this code if you want to show FAQ by some specific category in your .php file
<?php echo do_shortcode('[website_faq category="category_ID"]');?>
- jQuery UI Accordion
- Easy to use
- Can be integrated into any wp theme
- All files are easy customizable
- Download and extract this plugin to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and start adding your FAQ.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Website FAQ (Responsive and Categorized with Shortcode)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Website FAQ (Responsive and Categorized with Shortcode)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Tested and compatible with WordPress 5.8
- Update in frontend display
- Initial release