This plugin improves conversion by enabling customers to skip unnecessary checkout fields (like full address fields and phone number field) when their cart has only digital goods (virtual and downloads) in their cart.
Not required any kind of configuration, just install and activate this plugin 🙂
- WooCommerce 2.2 or later (yes, this includes support for 3.6).
- WooCommerce Extra Checkout Fields for Brazil 3.4.2 or later.
- WooCommerce Pagar.me 1.2.3 or later.
You can contribute to the source code in our GitHub page.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder or install using WordPress built-in “Add New Plugin” installer.
- Activate the plugin.
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
What is needed to use this plugin?
- WooCommerce version 2.2 or latter installed and active.
Which fields this plugin hide?
Hides the following fields:
- Company Name
- Address line 1 and 2
- Town / City
- State / County
- Postcode / ZIP
Also hides the following fields from WooCommerce Checkout Fields for Brazil:
- Person Type (including CPF, RG, CNPJ and IE)
- Cell Phone
When will hide the fields?
The fields will be hidden once the cart does not needs shipping.
In other words, this happens when the cart has only virtual products.
Contributors & Developers
“Digital Goods Checkout on WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Digital Goods Checkout on WooCommerce” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Digital Goods Checkout on WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.0 – 2019/09/20
- Plugin name changed from “WooCommerce Digital Goods Checkout” to “Digital Goods Checkout on WooCommerce”.
1.0.0 – 2015/02/10
- Initial release.