Did you find this plugin helpful? Please consider leaving a 5-star review.
WordPress 4.1 “Dinah” introduced the awesome power of user session management.
However, you are limited to only being able to destroy your own sessions, and you cannot destroy them individually.
This plugin allows Administrators to view and manage all sessions by all users on an individual basis.
- Displays a custom “God view” screen of all active user sessions
- Sort sessions by user, role, creation date, expiry date or IP address
- Quickly and easily destroy sessions you think may be a security risk
- Respects the timezone, date format and time format saved under General Settings
- View all user sessions from all blogs on your network via the Network Admin
Contributors & Developers
“User Session Control” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
0.3.1 – December 23, 2016
- Tweak: Indicate support for WordPress 4.7.
0.3.0 – January 27, 2015
- New: Added pagination controls to the Sessions screen
- New: Added language files for Portuguese
- Tweak: Refreshed all other language files
0.2.2 – January 21, 2015
- Added Network Admin view for multisite networks
- Fix expiration date column sorting bug
0.2.1 – January 7, 2015
- Localized date format display
0.2.0 – January 7, 2015
- Added plugin constants
- Improved translatable strings throughout
- Added language files for French, German and Spanish
0.1.0 – January 1, 2015
- Initial release