Ultimate debug bar for your WordPress website. On each page of your website a neat debug bar will be displayed with the following info:
- PHP version
- Request execution time
- Request memory consumption
- WordPress-related PHP constants defined in your wp-config.php file
- All website options (wp_options)
- Request data
- Timeline (waterfall) where you can see which portion of execution takes too much time
- List of all hooks triggered on the page whose execution time exceeds 1ms, along with some stats
- List of all database queries performed on the page, along with their source and execution time
- Last 100 lines of your debug.log file (if it exists in wp-content)
- List of loaded PHP files (categorized)
Besides that, it will track request data/hooks/db queries/mem. consumption in AJAX calls too (beta).
This plugin is meant to be used during development and/or debugging only. Only administrators and network administrators (in multi-site environment) can see the debugbar, unless the
WP_DEBUG is set to
true. In that case, everyone will see the debugbar.
Try it instantly on tastewp.com!
Use built in plugin installer or unzip ultimate-debugbar.zip in your wp-content/plugins and activate the plugin through the dashboard.
Q: AJAX requests are not working when plugin is active
A: Your server is blocking Ultimate Debugbar. If you’re running nginx, (check this)[https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23844761/upstream-sent-too-big-header-while-reading-response-header-from-upstream].
Q: AJAX requests are not being diplayed in the debugbar
A: Plugin is trying to send too much data in the headers. I’m afraid there’s no solution for this yet.
Q: How do I disable tracking AJAX requests?
A: Add the following code to your
Contributors & Developers
“Ultimate DebugBar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ultimate DebugBar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
– updated debugbar (requires PHP 7.1 now)
– added plugin icon
– initial release