Trendy Restaurant Menu is an easy to use plugin for WordPress to show your menu items elegant way. Build unlimited food menu items for your restaurant, categorize them by dish type or meal type OR build your own custom categories. Show off those delicious food images and various data like nutrition information, spicy level, recipe etc for each food menu item for your restaurant menu. You can also build multiple menus for different locations of your restaurants and manage them from the same place.
View Interactive Demo | Get Free Support
Some Major Features
- Unlimited menu items
- Add Restaurant Locations, Dish Type and Meal Type
- Generate Shortcode visually and use that in any page / post / any cpt
- Add a photo and Nutrition info, Ingredients, short description of a menu
- Use the widget to display your menu in a sidebar
- Responsive menu layout to improve mobile viewing
- Add price of the menu items
- Show menu items by using different styles.
Trendy Restaurant Menu Plugin shipped with 4 awesome template styles for showing your restaurant menu.
- Default Style – Show menu items with image, title, price and excerpt
- Center Aligned – Show menu items with image, title, price and excerpt which will be shown as centered
- Simple Food Menu – Show menu items as simple as possible but elegant way
- Grid Style Menu – Show the items as multi-column grid styles
Get dedicated support from our awesome happiness managers and developers and Yes! It’s completely free.
Documentation with Video
We are currently working on extensive documentation. Please check back in few days.
So, give this plugin a try and check the awesome powerful features of Restaurant Menu, Let us know what you loved and what else features you would like to see in this plugin.
To show one of your tables in a post, on a page, or in a text widget, just embed the Shortcode [tr_menu display=’default’] into the post/page/text widget, where ‘default’ is the display type of the style. You can build the shortcode from tinymce of WordPress)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Ninja Tables -> All Tables -> Add a table to create a table and get started.
- Is Trendy Restaurant Menu Responsive?
It’s completely responsive and works on any devices.
- I am not a developer, can I use Trendy Restaurant Menu?
Trendy Restaurant Menu Plugin is the most beginner friendly and most amazing WordPress Restaurant plugin available.
- Can I add menu item image?
Yes You can easily add menu item images.
- Can I add Nutrition and Ingredients Info
Yes, absolutely you can and It will be shown nicely on your Website.
- Will this plugin work on my theme?
It should work on any standard theme. Our Menu items are shortcode bases so it will work any theme
- Can I classify my menu items by Location, Dish Type and Meal Type
Yes, You can classify your menu items by it’s location, dish and meal type. Even you can show specific types or combined types using shortcode.
- Can I Show menu items on my widget?
Yes, We have dedicated widget for the menu items and you can add one or more widgets with any combination of menu items.
Contributors & Developers
“Trendy Restaurant Menu – Best Restaurant Plugin for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Trendy Restaurant Menu – Best Restaurant Plugin for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 ( Date: May 31, 2018 )