statistX adds a configurable hit counter to your WordPress blog. It also includes a web traffic and search/keyword -analysis.
To get your free statistX ID, simply visit www.statistx.com/signup.php and:
1. enter your desired username
2. enter your website’s URL
3. select the counter style you like
4. opt for top 100 inclusion for valuable backlinks
5. enter the captcha code
6. press “Signup”
7. write down or save your statistX ID and password
8. insert your statistX ID in the widget parameters
9. press “Save”.
Visit www.statistx.com and statistX Top100.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate the statistX Widget and set the statistX ID
- What is the statistX ID
To get your free statistX ID, simply visit www.statistx.com/signup.php
- enter your desired username
- enter your website’s URL
- select the counter style you like
- opt for top 100 inclusion for valuable backlinks
- enter the captcha code
- press “Signup”
- write down or save your statistX ID and password
- insert your statistX ID in the widget parameters
- press “Save”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“statistX” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “statistX” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version