Simple SMTP Mailer plugin allows you to easily configure WordPress to use SMTP instead of the PHP mail function.
Simple SMTP Mailer Settings
- Host: The mail server (Defaults to smtp.gmail.com)
- Username: The username used for connecting to the SMTP server
- Password: The password used for connecting to the SMTP server
- Port: The port to use when sending an email (587, 465 or 25. Defaults to 587)
- Security: The type of encryption security to use when sending an email (TLS or SSL. Defaults to TLS)
- Debug: Enable debugging
Can I send email via SMTP using this plugin?
Does this plugin work with Gmail SMTP?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple SMTP Mailer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.3
- Added a debug function
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.1.1
- Replaced all PHP short Tags
- text-domain fix
- Changed permissions from administrator to manage_options
- Added options page link on plugins page
- Updated the description
- Initial commit