RP Post Nav plug-in gives you facility to:
- Navigate within Post Category/Taxonomy or Date Wise Navigation.
- Option to set Post Navigation Bar at Bottom, Top or both Top & Bottom.
- Apply CSS Style to Previous and Next Post Display.
- Customizing Label Text instead of default Next/Previous Labels.
- Customizing Image for Next/Previous Post Background.
- Select Custom Post Types and Taxonomies for related post.
- Manually Place RP Post Nav Shortcode.
For Help visit: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/rp-post-nav
- Go to Plugins > add new > search RP Post Nav > click Install
- Activate the plugin after installation
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > RP Post Nav
- Which is the good place to show Post Navigation?
It’s either use automatic display or shortcode.
Contributors & Developers
“RP Post Nav” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “RP Post Nav” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Navigate through Next/Previous Posts
- Fixed Error in Selection of Post Types and Taxonomies