There are several tabs plugins available, but many of them are poorly coded or use non-intuitive shortcode implementations.
Rehabtabs is intended to to be a clean and intuitive alternative. It facilitates the application of jQuery UI tabs to your pages, posts and custom posts.
Rehabtabs currently supports:
- interchangeable jQuery UI themes (some included)
- Ajax mode
- cookie persistence
- collapsible tabs
- fx options
In common with all Vancoder plugins, Rehabtabs strives to follow best practice in WordPress coding. If you spy a bug or see room for improvement, please let me know.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the Settings page to change defaults, if required
- How do I use other jQuery UI themes?
- Go to the jQuery ThemeRoller
- Choose your theme and click the download button
- Deselect all components, then reselect Tabs (under Widgets)
- Download, giving you a directory called jquery-ui-x.x.xx.custom
- Open the subdirectory called css, and copy your chosen theme folder
- Paste this folder into plugins/rehabtabs/themes
- Your theme should now be available on the Settings page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Rehabtabs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Rehabtabs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor bug fix
- Minor bug fix
- Added usage section to settings
- Added jQuery UI spinner option to settings
- Fixed some notices
- Modified to accommodate older PHP versions
- Initial release