- Copy readers-wall.zip to your WordPress plugins directory, usually
wp-content/plugins/and unzip the file. It will create a
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Follow the readers-wall page under options.
- Then, write the shortcode(et. [readerswall]) to a post/page.
- Part of the css3 style from “Animated Buttons with CSS3″(Author:Anonymous)
- Part of Mysql code for counting of the comments came from 百度知道
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Readers Wall” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Readers Wall” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.