This is a simple plugin to quickly embed a Libsyn Podcast in your wordpress website. You don’t have to go through any complex process for this. A button is provided in editor itself for this. Just click it and insert your podcast id, it will then insert a shortcode in your code. Save the post. And now you have a sweet lybsyn podcast player embedded in your content.
- How to add a Libsyn Podcast Player to your posts?
- Goto post edit page
- Point the cursor where you want to add player.
- Search for a podcast icon in toolbar. Visually it looks like a letter ‘i’. It may be at the end of first row of toolbar. Click on it.
- Prompt bar appears. Add your Libsyn Podcast ID there. Hit Enter.
- A shortcode is inserted with your podcast id.
- Save your post. That’s it!
- How to get Libsyn Podcast ID
You can get it through Libysn Dashboard. Just goto edit page for a particular podcast and you may now see a numeric id in address bar. Note: Podcast ID is also called as Episode ID.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Libsyn Podcast Quick Embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors