OSToolbar shows training videos inside your WordPress admin panel.
OSTraining.com produces hundreds of training videos every year. We wanted to make it easier for WordPress users to see those videos without coming to our site each time.
Using the OSToolbar is as easy as: Install, Activate, Watch. With three clicks you can have WordPress videos directly inside your WordPress admin panel.
There is also a Pro version available. Features include:
- More videos
- Choose which videos to show
- Choose what order the videos appear in
- Choose which users can see the videos
- Install OSToolbar either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Click the Activate button.
- Visit the OSToolbar link in your WordPress admin menu and start watching videos.
- Can I Watch These Videos On All My Sites?
Yes, the plugin is released under the GPL license and you can install it on as many sites as wish.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“OSToolbar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “OSToolbar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Launch
- Added front-end viewing of the videos via a button in the editor
- Jumped version numbers from 1.0 to 2.2 in order to match our current version, not the one set by WordPress.org
- Fix bug to list video work with new API.
- Fix ordering of videos.
- Upgrade JQuery UI to fix arranging video.
- Upgrade/refactoring for compatibility with WP 4.x
- Remove obsolete code
- Update icons
- Minor code clean-up
- Fix a link to settings page
- Fix a problem with urls to videos