- This plugin allows you to add a visitor ‘text-plain’ counter on your website easily.
- No IP tracking control, this plugin use cookie tracking.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/mwr-hit-counterdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Open your theme and look for the eg. : “footer.php” where will to insert the counter.
Where “start=500” will begin counting, this values can be from 0 to n positives values.
- Or use the “shortcode” [mwrcounter start=500] into entries or pages.
Template code is
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[mwrcounter start=500]' ); ?>
Post code is
- In which WordPress version this Plugin is compatible?
It is compatible from 4.4.14 to 5.2.2 WordPress version.
- When I refresh o revisit my web the counter doesn’t nothing.
It’s normal because this counter do use the cookie tracking for doesn’t recount the visit.
- Cookie expiration time?
30 days left.
Contributors & Developers
“MWR HitCounter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MWR HitCounter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.