With this plugin, you can add a Persian-to-Persian dictionary based on Dr. Moien’s dictionary to your WordPress site.
Major features in Moein Dictionary include:
- Search in words and their description
- Display the dictionary search engine in the desired place using a shortcode
- Display the list of all words and their description in paginated form on the front end
- Display the list of words in the admin panel
- Ability to delete, add and edit words
- Simple installation of data
- Fast search (Ajax)
- Word search tool
- Selection of font and font size
- Clean Code
The free version has 19,827 words. But the Pro version has more than 36,000 words. Go to Pro version
- Upload Moein Dictionary plugin to your blog and activate it.
- Go to the Data installation section from the Moein dictionary menu and install the data.
- Use the
[mdict_search]shortcode to display the dictionary search engine on your desired page or template.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Moein Dictionary(free)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Optimizing the word meaning search tool
- Minor changes
- Optimizing data import
- Optimization and cleaning
- Redesign of the dictionary search form
- Adding the perpage parameter to the mdict_search shortcode (can be used to paginate search results)
- Added Word meaning tooltip
- First release