This plugin will allow secure online payment on your WooCommerce store, without your customer ever need to leave your WooCommerce store!
Midtrans-WooCommerce is official plugin from Midtrans. Midtrans is an online payment gateway. We strive to make payments simple & secure for both the merchant and customers. Support various online payment channel. Support WooCommerce v3 & v2.
Please follow this step by step guide for complete configuration. If you have any feedback or request, please do let us know here.
Payment Method Feature:
- Credit card fullpayment and other payment methods.
- E-wallet, Bank transfer, internet banking for various banks
- Credit card Online & offline installment payment.
- Credit card BIN, bank transfer, and other channel promo payment.
- Credit card MIGS acquiring channel.
- Custom expiry.
- Two-click & One-click feature.
- Midtrans Snap all supported payment method.
- Optional: Separated specific payment buttons with its own icons.
- Upload the plugin files to the
wp-content/plugins/midtrans-woocommercedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce – Settings – Payments – Midtrans menu, fill the configuration fields.
Midtrans MAP Configuration
- Login to Midtrans MAP Dashboard.
- Select the environment (sandbox or production).
Go to settings – configuration
[YourWebHomepageUrl]/?wc-api=WC_Gateway_Midtransas your Payment Notification URL
[YourWebHomepageUrl]/?wc-api=WC_Gateway_Midtransas your Finish, Pending and Error Redirect URL
Where can find my access key (client & server key)? How to get Started?
Register first to Midtrans, you will get the access key on Midtrans Dashboard.
Also please refere to this official documentation.
How to configure installment and other additional feature ?
Please refer to Wiki for full documentation and tutorial.
Where can I report bugs and request feature?
The best way please email to email@example.com, but bugs can be reported in our repo, or you can also use WordPress plugins support for reporting bugs and error.
Contributors & Developers
“Midtrans-WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Midtrans-WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.32.2 – 2023-01-02
- prevent issue of Midtrans payment webhook notification of refund status causing unexpected error on WooCommerce
- bump tested compatibility with current latest version of WordPress & WooCommerce
2.32.1 – 2021-02-08
- minor plugin size reduction by removing unused assets
- update payment icon logo for brimo & dandan with current version
2.32.0 – 2021-09-22
- improve payment icon visual: add semi transparet background & border for better compatibility with dark color theme, prevent image stretched on some themes, add spacing
- improve notif handler to allow retry of ‘expire’ card payment (abandoned on 3DS step)
- add WP filter hook ‘midtrans_gateway_icon_before_render’ modify payment icons HTML image tag
2.31.1 – 2021-09-01
- improve compatibility with external optimizer plugins on payment page JS (remove jQuery dependency)
2.31.0 – 2021-08-26
- handle duplicated Snap order_id (incase WP is reinstalled, or DB restored) by auto-adding suffix
- improvement on finish url redirect flow, to prevent issue
- handle uncaught error on finish url
- immediate-reduce-stock disabled by default
- emmit custom headers & metadata on http request
2.30.1 – 2021-08-09
- prevent issue “cannot inherit abstract function” on outdated PHP v5.0.0 – v5.3.8 & v7.0.0 – v7.1.x
- minor description improvement
- add config to allow Customize WooCommerce Order Status upon Payment Paid
2.30.0 – 2021-08-06
- major feature: sub specific gateway buttons for each supported payment methods
- improve config page UI section separation
- add notif url config value recommendation on config page UI
- immediate-reduce-stock enabled by default
- improve gateway payment button naming
- add config field to allow customize payment button icons
- add built in payment icon assets
- improve UI, messaging clarity, and order of advanced config
- added some custom wp hooks
2.22.0 – 2021-04-27
- prevent issue of 3rd party Cloudflare plugin breaking payment page (reload repetitively)
- improve configuration page structure and description
- enhance “ignore pending status” config
2.21.0 – 2021-03-08
- improve compatibility: prepare future WP >5.7 CSP on js script tag
- minor payment page js enhancement
2.20.0 – 2021-03-03
- ensure compatibility with WP 5.7
- better compatibility: prevent conflict with other plugins with Midtrans library
- remove jquery dependency
- minor formatting and description improvement on payment page
2.19.0 – 2020-08-19
- fix library incomplete update
- bugfix save card feature
- bugfix promo feature
- better compatibility: prevent conflict of function & vars with other plugins
- updated plugin descriptions
- performance improvement on handling debit finish page
2.18.5 – 2020-08-14
- update versioning & compatibility
- input processing improvements
2.18.4 – 2020-06-25
- add acquring_bank field on credit card full payment (main payment)
- fix logic code on midtrans logger
2.18.3 – 2020-05-13
- hide 3ds and save card configuration field on midtrans subscription admin and make it active
- add plugin action links
- fix typo on description plugin detail
- improve get_environment method
- add wiki link on subscription method description
- update handling notif when order id not exist on WC dashboard
- change payment option name
Midtrans Credit Card Direct
2.18.2 – 2020-04-30
- hot fix remove deprecated method
2.18.1 – 2020-04-27
- fix handling notif if wc_subscription not installed skip the validateSubscriptionTransaction()
2.18.0 – 2020-04-23
- add midtrans subscription method for Woocommerce Subscriptions
2.17.2 – 2020-04-08
- clean up code
- add more descriptive wording on description default value
- fix code to prevent the notif_handler class being called multiple times
- improve method setLogRequest
- add cancel transaction method
2.17.1 – 2020-04-06
- Fix code for backward compatibility php 5.6
2.17.0 – 2020-03-26
- Add Logging option on admin settings
- Refactoring code
- Tweak fullpayment payment method enabled by default
- Replace deprecated methods
- Replace veritrans with midtrans php lib
- Add refund method
- Enhance Snap API error message display
- Tested compatibility to WP v5.3
- Enhance finish page for BCA Klikpay
- Output optimization
- Add config to prevent redirect & ignore on
- Updated API library to ensure smooth API connection
- UX improvement for pending payment
- Code cleanup
- Replace order notes to order metadata
- Removed separate MIGS button for installment & fullpayment
- Installment terms for online installment now configurable
- Installment banks for online installment now configurable
- Installment terms for offline installment now configurable
- Installment bank for online installment now configurable
- Add payment url link on order view
- Improve deny notification handling by allowing payment retries
- Add internal order notes on payment status changes from notification
- Add update payment status to on-hold synchronously via Snap onPending
- Add Google Analytics optional config
- Add payment instruction pdf link on pending order view
- Add Immediate Reduce Stock optional config
- Add use map finish url config field
- Add promo code config field
- Improve API error handling: Display API error messages to checkout page if any
- API Library enhancement
- New payment option for faster credit card transaction via browser’s Payment Request API
- Payment page experience enhancement
- Optional redirection payment flow added
- Minor payment page experience enhancement
- Minor payment page experience enhancement
- Add BCA Klikpay finish page
- Fix Expire notification Handler
- Separate payment page into a file
- Backward compatibility for both WC v3 & v2
- Two-click & One-click feature added
- Custom fields feature added
- Clientkey to snap payment page added
- Payment method for promo config added
- Custom Expiry feature added
- Bump version to match Woocommerce official plugin repo version
- First release!
- Fullpayment feature