A perfect extension to Mobile Events Manager (MEM), the Google Calendar Integration allows automation from MEM to your Google Calendar flawlessly.
The extension updates in real-time so there is no delay and there is also a manual sync button as well. All changes are replicated over, any cancellations get removed from your calendar too.
- Syncs events from MEM to Google Calendar.
- Automatically makes changes to your calendar.
- Allows you to choose the shortcodes you want to send to Google.
- Fully upto date with the Google API library
Paid Addons Available
Here at Mobile Events Manager, we have a number of addons available to even further enhance your clients’ booking experience.
- Stripe Payments – Take secure Credit/Debit card payments on your site with our Stripe Payments addon.
- Enquiry Forms – Allows your clients to fill out a contact form and automatically creates the event in the back-end.
Paid extensions installation, licensing and updates
All paid extensions for Mobile Events Manager (mobile-events-manager) must be installed manually, see Installing Add-Ons for more info.
Licensing is handled by a third party, Easy Digital Downloads. Updates for paid extensions will also be handled this way too.
You need to have Mobile Events Manager installed first.
- Login to your WordPress administration screen and select “Plugins” -> “Add New” from the menu
- Enter “MEM – Google Calendar Integration” into the Search Plugins text box and hit Enter
- Click “Install Now” within the plugin box
- Activate the plugin once installation is completed
Once you have downloaded the plugin zip file, follow these simple instructions to get going;
- Login to your WordPress administration screen and select the “Plugins” -> “Add New” from the menu
- Select “Upload Plugin” from the top of the main page
- Click “Choose File” and select the google-calendar.zip file you downloaded
- Click “Install Now”
- Once installation has finished, select “Activate Plugin”
- Once activation has completed, click the “Settings” link under the main MEM plugin
- Installation has now completed. Next you need to configure MEM – GCI.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MEM – Google Calendar Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?