Execute WP-cron manually by clicking a button on the Dashboard.
WP-cron is WordPress’ scheduler system, it can execute background jobs like plugin updates.
Manual Cron is a Dashboard widget available for every user.
If you have poorly written plugins WP-cron’s output may not be empty.
Development goes on on GitHub.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/manual-crondirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- What is the use case for Manual Cron?
- You can execute cron jobs without leaving WordPress admin.
- Develepment sites usually have WP-cron disabled.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Manual Cron” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Manual Cron” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.