Power up your funnels on WordPress with email marketing automation to get more leads & sales.
Mail Mint helps you optimize your marketing campaigns using a simple tool that is less cluttered and easy to use for managing unlimited leads, running targeted email campaigns, and simplifying automation flows.
It is specially built for marketers and funnel creators like you to use email marketing automation easily in a clutter-free UI and increase your conversions.
⭐ Abandoned Cart Recovery for WooCommerce [Pro] ⭐
Mail Mint has just released WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery feature to help you recover your lost sales.
It will easily track the customers who added products to their carts but didn’t go through the checkout process. 🛒
You can send personalized email campaigns to abandoned customers to bring them back to complete the purchase process.
Easily Automate the whole process with advanced abandoned cart automation triggers,
✅ Abandoned Cart [Trigger the automation for all products or a single one]
✅ Cart Lost
✅ Cart Recovered
⭐ Special Integration With The WPFunnels Visual Canvas ⭐
Special integration of Mail Mint and WPFunnels will let you plan and create email marketing automation for your funnels on the same visual canvas.
This means you can plan & design your sales funnel journey and set up email automation flows on a single visual platform!
Why Use Mail Mint?
Email marketing is still the best way to get more leads and drive more sales. However, when creating marketing funnels, you have to go back and forth between multiple tools to run successful campaigns.
You collect leads with one tool, plan the funnel journey in another, create your funnel pages with another, and then run email automation in yet another tool.
So, just to create a single campaign, you have to learn and spend time with so many tools.
With Mail Mint, you longer need to go back and forth with multiple tools.
For starters, the plugin has its own lead form builder, which will allow you to collect leads from anywhere on your website. You can then segment your leads and organize them to run targeted email marketing campaigns.
Moreover, it has direct integration with WordPress, WooCommerce (Pro), and Easy Digital Downloads (Pro) for contact management and automation workflows.
You can easily plan and run automation flows in the same tool while also running email campaigns and sequences based on your marketing needs.
But that’s not all. Mail Mint has a special integration with WPFunnels to help you build funnels as you’ve never done before.
You can plan and craft complete funnel journeys, including funnel pages and email automation flows, on a single visual canvas.
This means if you have both Mail Mint Pro and WPFunnels Pro, you can create your funnels in one place without losing track of your funnel journey.
And eventually, launch successful sales or lead funnels with strategic email campaigns faster and get more results.
Everything You Need To Make Email Marketing Automation Effortless
You will get everything you need to collect leads and convert your prospects without losing focus.
👉 Easy Contact Management
You may add or import unlimited contacts easily and then organize them into lists, tags, or segments (Pro) in just a few clicks.
Its clutter-free UI means you will be in control of how you want to manage your leads.
You will easily be able to import contacts by
✅ Using a CSV file
✅ Pasting contact data
✅ WordPress users as contacts
✅ WooCommerce customers
✅ Easy Digital Downloads customers
✅ Mailchimp Contact Import
Or you may choose to add contacts manually.
And then, you can edit any contact details, assign or change new tags and lists, update subscription status, check contact activity, and many more.
👉 Advanced Email Builder
When running email campaigns, you will be able to experience one of the best email builders you have used till now.
Mail Mint comes with an advanced email builder that lets you design stunning emails using drag and drop blocks and full control over design so that you can stand out.
Plus, you will love to choose from several pre-built email templates that you can use on the go with minimum tweaks required.
The email builder includes the following blocks
- Text – A way to input and format text content.
- Image – Upload images and place them anywhere in your email.
- Button – Place a button to let the reader take action.
- Social – Allow readers to visit your social profiles.
- Divider – Place a divider between two sections.
- Spacer – Leave a little bit of space.
- Hero – A pre-designed layout that you can customize as the hero section of your email.
- Wrapper – A container with full design control.
- Footer – Pre-designed footer section with full design control.
- Products (Pro) – Suggest products from a certain category (WooCommerce) in your email.
- Posts (Pro) – Display recent posts from a specific category.
And you will also get complete layout and style control for the whole email body.
Don’t want to use a drag-and-drop email builder? No problem! Mail Mint has Text Editor that lets you design emails in the way you like.
👉 Strategic Email Sequences (Pro)
Other than regular emails, you may also send or schedule email sequences with controlled delays between each email.
This is especially effective when you want to run lead nurturing campaigns or well-planned promotional email marketing campaigns such as newsletters, launch campaigns, webinar funnels, lead conversion emails, upsell campaigns, etc.
⭐ ChatGPT Integration [Pro] ⭐
Now it will be easier for you to create targeted email campaigns for relevant clients. Your favorite email marketing automation tool Mail Mint is now integrated with ChatGPT – OpenAI to save you time and effort.
ChatGPT – OpenAI Integration with Mail Mint to help you create targeted and engaging email campaigns effortlessly.
Now you can tailor your emails to each subscriber’s preferences, ensuring higher engagement rates.
👉 Simplified Automation Flows
One of the best aspects of Mail Mint is the ability to visually set up automation flows.
You can either,
- Use Pre-built Automation Recipes, or
- Build Email Automation Workflow from scratch
If you want to use a pre-built automation workflow, simply choose a suitable email automation recipe and import it with just one click.
Or you can trigger meaningful marketing automation workflows based on specific actions or events to save time and increase efficiency.
Following are the triggers you can use to enter users into the workflow:
- Form Submitted – Choose a Mail Mint form so that whoever submits that form, they’ll enter the workflow.
- Added To List (Pro) – When a contact is newly added to a list, they’ll enter this automation flow.
- Tag Assigned (Pro) – If you assign a new tag to a contact, this automation will be triggered.
WordPress Automation Triggers
- New User Registration – When a new user registers to your site, they will enter the workflow.
- User Login – A user will enter the workflow when they log in.
WooCommerce Automation Triggers (Pro)
- First Order In Store – If a customer places his first-ever order, they’ll enter the workflow.
- New Order Placed – Any orders placed, the associated customer will enter the automation flow.
- Target Order Status – If an order is changed to a specific status, the customer will enter the workflow
- Order Failed – If an order is failed, this automation will be triggered.
Once the automation is triggered, you can create a complete workflow using the following actions:
- Send An Email
- Set Time Delay
- Assign Tag(s)
- Add To List(s)
- Remove Tag(s) (Pro)
- Remove From List(s) (Pro)
- Send Email Sequence (Pro)
- Stop Automation (Pro)
- Outgoing Webhook (Pro)
Whether it is to create the onboarding process, run drip campaigns, or organize necessary automation flows to manage leads, Mail Mint automation helps you set it up without any complications.
👉 Conditions In Email Automation (Pro)
You can now use conditions in email automation. This means you can set up different conditions based on your different user actions.
The conditions that you can use in Email Automation currently are,
✅ Email Open
✅ Email Click
✅ Contact First Name
✅ Contact Last Name
✅ Segmentation by Lists and Tags
👉 Dynamic Lead Segmentation (Pro)
You will be able to prepare targeted lead segments so that you may run personalized email campaigns and get higher conversions.
When managing contacts, you can create dynamic segments based on any contact data and intuitive conditions such as “Contact name contains”, “Country is”, etc.
This will help you identify the right lead list to run your next email marketing campaign and drive greater results.
👉 Custom Lead Form
Mail Mint has its own lead form builder so that you can collect targeted leads from anywhere on your websites. You can easily collect necessary information from your leads and send targeted newsletters.
But it’s not just a simple opt-in form. You can embed forms on a page or use them as:
- Pop up forms
- Fly in forms
- fixed top/bottom form bars anywhere on your site.
You will have full control over the design, and you will get to control where you want to display your forms.
It’s super convenient to collect more leads without relying on multiple tools.
👉 Real-time Analytics
For every activity you have within Mail Mint, you will get real-time analytics so that you can make data-driven decisions and optimize your campaigns.
You will get an overview of leads growth rate, email campaign success, automation activity, and form entries. Plus, you will get more specific details (Pro) such as click rate, device usage, activity distribution based on time, etc.
👉 Advanced Integrations (Pro)
Mail Mint has direct integration with WordPress, WooCommerce, and Easy Digital Downloads so that you can import users & customers into contacts in just a few clicks and set up automation flows to carry out all the default or custom email campaigns that you want to run for your online business.
It also has integration with
1. Gravity Forms [Pro]
2. Elementor Forms [Pro]
3. JetFormBuilder [Pro]
4. Fluent Forms [Pro]
So once your potential leads submit data, the information will be added to Mail Mint for you to be able to trigger automation workflows.
This will make it easy for you to start using Mail Mint without any barriers.
👉 Power Up Your Online Course Management With Tutor LMS
Manage your online courses more easily with Tutor LMS and automate the email marketing campaign for following up with your students. Get meaningful automation triggers based on students’ actions to save time in course management.
Here are the automation triggers for Tutor LMS,
- Student Registration
- After Course Enrollment
- Instructor Approved
- Enrollment Removed
⭐ Crafts Funnels & Email Automation Flows On The Same Visual Canvas (Pro) ⭐
One of the most unique features of Mail Mint is its unique integration with WPFunnels.
WPFunnels is an easy-to-use canvas-based funnel builder that you can use to plan your funnel journey and craft the pages on a visual canvas.
And if you use Mail Mint along with WPFunnels, you can set up the email automation flows for your funnels on the same visual canvas.
This is a feature that has never existed until today. It will make your job as a funnel creator so much easier as you no longer have to go back and forth in multiple tools to plan & design funnel pages and run email automation flows.
You can now do it all in a single platform!
Use Mail Mint to create email marketing automation for your lead generation funnels, launch funnels, sales funnels, affiliate funnels, lead nurturing campaigns, conversion flows, and any other funnel.
All Mail Mint Features
Check out the amazing features you get with Mail Mint to boost your lead generation and conversion process using email marketing automation.
- Unlimited contacts
- Add contacts manually
- Import Contact List with CSV
- Import Contact via Raw Data
- Import WordPress users as contacts
- Import WooCommerce customers as contacts
- Option to Subscribe on the comments & registration section
- Option to Subscribe on the WooCommerce checkout form
- Create Lists & Tags to distribute contacts
- Individual contact activity timeline (coming soon)
- Send a personal email to a contact (Pro)
- Dynamic Segments based on any contact data (Pro)
Advanced Email Builder
- Text Editor
- Drag and drop email builder
- Text block with typography control
- Use Dynamic Personification Data
- Image block with size control
- Button block
- Social block with custom icons and text
- Divider block
- Spacer block
- Hero block with pre-built layout
- Content Wrapper
- Custom Footer
- Product Block (Pro)
- Recent Posts Block (Pro)
- Layout & Design Control
- Save Email As Template
- Mobile Responsive email design
- Export email as HTML or MJML (copied to clipboard)
Email Campaigns Manager
- Single Email Campaign
- Email Sequence with time delays (Pro)
- Email Sequence to reuse in automation (Pro)
- Option to Schedule campaign at a later date
- Send Test Email
- Pre-made email templates
- Campaign Analytics (Open rate, click rate, unsubscribed, bounce rate)
- Detailed Analytics (device usage, orders, sales, etc) (Pro)
Lead Form To Collect Leads
- Pre-built Lead Forms
- Custom Form Builder
- Default opt-in fields (First Name, Last Name, Email)
- Custom Fields (Pro) (Text, Radio buttons, Checkboxes, Dropdown)
- Embed form with shortcode
- Pop-up form
- Opt-in bar (fixed to top or bottom)
- reCAPTCHA Support
- Full design and typography customization
- Option to display on specific pages only
- Option to display form site-wide
- Add subscribers to specific lists & tags
- Form visibility after submission (Nothing, Hide, Reset)
- Custom URL redirection after form submission
- Redirect to an internal page after submission
- Entries count on form submission
- Mail Mint Workflow: Opt-In Welcome Email
- WordPress Workflow: New User Welcome Email
- WordPress Workflow: User Login Notification
- WooCommerce Workflow: First Order Engagement (Pro)
- WooCommerce Workflow: New Order Follow-Up Emails (Pro)
- WooCommerce Workflow: Complete Order Follow-Up (Pro)
- WooCommerce Workflow: Recover Failed Orders (Pro)
- EDD Workflow: Completed Order Follow-Up (Pro)
- EDD Workflow: New Customer Onboarding Emails (Pro)
Automation WorkFlow Builder
- Visual Workflow
- Mail Mint Trigger: Form Submitted
- Mail Mint Trigger: Added To List(s)
- Mail Mint Trigger: Tag(s) Assigned
- WordPress Trigger: New User Registration
- WordPress Trigger: User Login
- WooCommerce Automation Trigger: First Order In Store (Pro)
- WooCommerce Automation Trigger: New Order Placed (Pro)
- Woocommerce Automation Trigger – Specific Product Purchased (Pro)
- WooCommerce Automation Trigger: Target Order Status (Pro)
- WooCommerce Automation Trigger: Order Failed (Pro)
- Gravity Forms Trigger: Form Submitted (Pro)
- Gravity Forms Trigger: Confirmation Email Sent (Pro)
- Gravity Forms Trigger: Confirmation Email Failed (Pro)
- Action After Trigger: Send An Email
- Action After Trigger: Assign Tag(s)
- Action After Trigger: Add To List(s)
- Action After Trigger: Set Time Delay
- Action After Trigger: Remove Tag(s) (Pro)
- Action After Trigger: Remove From List(s) (Pro)
- Action After Trigger: Send Email Sequence (Pro)
GDPR Compliance Features
- Double Opt-in Email
- Anonymization Of IP
- Email Preference Link
- Unsubscribe Link
WPFunnels Integration (Pro)
- Create Automation Workflows on WPFunnels visual canvas
- Set automation actions based on user actions in funnels
- Import WordPress users as contacts
- Add Commenters as subscribers
- Add newly registered users as contacts
- Trigger automation upon user login
- Trigger automation on new registration
- Option to remove contact upon user deletion
WooCommerce Integration (Pro)
- Import WooCommerce customers as contacts
- Trigger automation on users’ first order in store
- Trigger automation on any new order placed in store
- Trigger automation on changing order to a target status
- Trigger automation when order is failed
- Option to remove contact upon customer deletion
Gravity Forms Integration (Pro)
- Trigger automation after a specific form is submitted
- Trigger automation after confirmation email is sent
- Trigger automation if confirmation email is failed
- Contacts Analytics: Subscriber Growth Rate
- Contacts Analytics: Single Contact Email Open Rate
- Contacts Analytics: Single Contact Email Click Rate
- Contacts Analytics: Total Orders By A Single Contact
- Contacts Analytics: Total Spent By A Single Contact
- Email Campaign Analytics: Open Rate
- Email Campaign Analytics: Click Rate
- Email Campaign Analytics: Bounce Rate
- Email Campaign Analytics: Unsubscribed Rate
- Email Campaign Analytics: Device Usage (Pro)
- Email Campaign Analytics: Gender Distribution (Pro)
- Email Campaign Analytics: Demographics (coming soon)
- Email Campaign Analytics: Open Time Distribution (Pro)
- Automation Analytics: Entrance count
- Automation Analytics: No. of emails sent
- Automation Analytics: No. of entries with full journey completion.
- Automation Analytics: Weekly Performance (Pro)
- MailPoet Contact Import
- RTL Support
- Translation Support
Join Our Facebook Community
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK USERS COMMUNITY: Discuss and learn how others are using WPFunnels and Mail Mint. Find out how and how you can effectively create complete funnel journeys for your WordPress or WooCommerce shop. Plus, stay up-to-date with our exciting upcoming features.
Mail Mint uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Mint Form
- Upload the Mail Mint to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Follow the setup wizard to configure the plugin for use
1. Why use Mail Mint?
The main reason to use Mail Mint is to be able to fuse email marketing automation to your marketing funnels in a clutter-free UI and increase your conversions.
Each feature of Mail Mint is carefully designed so that you do not lose focus when carrying out your marketing campaigns.
i. It’s super easy to add and manage your contacts list and manage them with proper segments.
ii. You may create a custom form within Mail Mint to collect data from prospects without relying on other form builders. And the best part, it is not just a simple opt-in form. You may add custom fields, decide on the form type (basic, pop-up, fly-in, etc), and control the design of your form.
iii. The plugin comes with an advanced email builder where you may design your email body using drag-and-drop blocks and full control over the design.
iv. You may run regular email marketing campaigns or email sequences with strategic intervals in a simplified UI.
v. Creating automation workflows is no longer a complicated task. You may set up triggers and define the automation journey on a user-friendly canvas without spending hours going through the plugin documentation.
2. What are the core features of Mail Mint?
Mail Mint comes with everything you need to optimize your next marketing funnel with email automation.
- Easy Contact Management
- Advanced Email Builder
- Strategic Email Sequences
- Simplified Automation Flows
- Real-time Analytics
- Dynamic Segmentation
- Stunning Email Templates
- WooCommerce Integration (Pro)
- Easy Digital Downloads Integration (Pro)
- Custom Lead Form
- Gravity Forms Integration (Pro)
- JetForms Integration (Pro)
- Elementor Forms Integration (Pro)
- WPFunnels Integration (Pro)
- TutorLMS Integration
3. How is Mail Mint unique?
Mail Mint follows the goal of making it easy for funnel creators to use email marketing automation without any complications.
The whole plugin UI is built to ensure you do not lose focus when carrying out any activity, such as managing leads, preparing email marketing campaigns, or setting up automation workflows.
Plus, it has a special integration with WPFunnels where you can plan the funnel pages and automation flows in a single visual canvas.
4. How does Mail Mint compare to other similar solutions?
Even though it is quite a new plugin, Mail Mint has every feature you need to collect and manage leads, run email campaigns, and set up automation flows.
When comparing it to other tools, we respect all the great tools out there. However, when using Mail Mint, you will notice that it eliminates the cluttered nature, which most email marketing and automation tools have, and doesn’t require much documentation to be able to use the tool right from the start.
The main focus here is the ease of use. Of course, you will find similar features in most email marketing automation tools. But what Mail Mint does is, make the whole process clearer and more concise.
Its visual integration with WPFunnels is a feature that never existed till now. The ability to plan and launch a functional funnel journey, along with email automation flows, on the same visual canvas is something you won’t find in any other tool (whether in or out of the WordPress ecosystem). So besides making it super easy for funnel creators, Mail Mint is creating a new era for crafting funnels in general.
5. How many contacts can I store?
There is no limit. You may store as many contacts as you want.
6. How can I import my existing contacts list?
You may import your contacts manually (one by one), or you may use a CSV file to bulk upload your contacts. You may also paste raw data in the right format to import contacts.
To import WordPress users and WooCommerce customers, you will find a 3-click option to import the users and customers into the Mail Mint contacts list.
You can also migrate your MailChimp Contacts to Mail Mint within just a few clicks.
7. How many email marketing campaigns can I run?
You may run as many email marketing campaigns as you want. There’s no limitation to this.
8. How are the emails sent?
Mail Mint will use the default SMTP that you have set up for your WordPress site to send emails. We do not provide delivery service of our own.
9. Is Mail Mint GDPR compliant?
Yes, you will get all the necessary features to meet GDPR compliances, such as double opt-in email, email preference, unsubscribe link, anonymizing IP, and the option to request the removal of data.
10. Where are the contacts stored? Is it self-hosted?
All contacts are stored in your WordPress database, i.e., yes, it is 100% self-hosted. We do not have access to your contacts and contact details.
11. How can I use Mail Mint with WooCommerce?
You may import WooCommerce customers as contacts in just a few clicks.
Then you may set up email automation workflows based on triggers in your WooCommerce store such as order placed, the order failed, target status changed, first order placed, etc.
11. Does Mail Mint Have an Abandoned Cart Recovery Feature?
Yes! Mail Mint has its own Abandoned Cart Recovery feature that will let you bring back customers who left their cart and didn’t complete their purchase.
Then you may set up email automation workflows based on triggers such as Cart Abandoned, Cart Lost, or Cart Recovered. You’ll also get advanced analytics for this.
13. How do I collect leads?
Mail Mint has its own form builder, which you may use to design custom forms and use anywhere on your website to collect leads.
There are also pre-built email templates that will let you use forms easily without any extra effort.
14. How can I customize my emails?
You may import our beautiful email templates or create one from scratch.
You will have access to our advanced email builder which will help you design your email body easily using drag-and-drop blocks.
Plus, you will have full control over the design and typography of your emails.
15. Can I use dynamic, personalized contact details in my email?
Yes, you may use any customer’s data as placeholders or merge tags in your email body (such as name, company name, custom fields, etc.) to make it more personalized.
16. Do you have integration with any form builder?
Right now, we have integration with Gravity Forms, Fluent Forms, Elementor Form, and JetFormBuilder. And we are planning to integrate with many more form builders soon.
16. Can I Use AI to Prepare My Email Copies?
Of Course! We have ChatGPT – OpenAI integration that lets you create unique email copies for your business.
18. How can I report security bugs?
You can report security bugs through the Patchstack Vulnerability Disclosure Program. The Patchstack team helps validate, triage, and handle any security vulnerabilities. Report a security vulnerability.
Contributors & Developers
“Email Marketing and Email Automation for WordPress & WooCommerce – Mail Mint” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: Update Form Notice
- Fix: Blank Homepage Issue
- Fix: Form Appearance Issue in WordPress Reading Page
- Fix: Automation Statistics Issue
- Fix: Custom Field Mismatch issue upon importing an Exported File
- Fix: Style Attribute Issue on the Email Builder Footer Block
- Fix: Validation error issue on the Form Builder
- Fix: Abandoned Cart Emails spacing issue on the live emails
- Fix: Theme settings issue on the email builder
- Fix: Issue with deleting the company logo in Business settings
- Fix: White screen issue after dropping a Text Block
- Fix: Auto Update Issue with Lead Form Block After Plugin Editor Page Changes
- Fix: Contact page view issue
- New: Implement RTL support in Setup Wizard
- Improvement: Add warning sign in the Form Page for reloading or exiting
- Improvement: Added Help Resource Component into Email builder
- Fix: Watermark Placement Issue on Test Emails and Automation SendMail Action
- Fix: ‘Save as template` issue in Classic Editor
- Fix: Fix Recipient count discrepancy issue on Campaign Details page
- Fix: Multiple selection of posts issue in the form builder
- Fix: Multiple pages, posts and product selection issue in the form builder
- Fix: Issue with saving multiple automations.
- New: Admin notification upon new form submission.
- New: Campaign filtering option based on current status.
- New: Help icon to navigate to resource pages.
- New: Implement RTL support in the Form Module.
- Fix: Email builder hyperlink issue.
- Fix: All tag selection issue in the form builder.
- Fix: White screen issue on the empty text blocks in the email builder.
- Fix: Misaligned Hover Display for Text Block Buttons of email builder.
- Fix: Loading issue in reCAPTCHA in the Settings Tab.
- Fix: Improve Validation for Delimiter Mismatch in Contact Import.
- Fix: Automation Analytics back button issue.
- Fix: Form Display issue with “To a page ” and “Custom URL” Options.
- Improvement: Add default social media icons to Email Builder Social Block.
- Improvement: MySQL compatibility check upto 8.0.34
- Improvement: Style issue in the Form Builder blocks.
- Improvement: refresh button in all index pages for refreshing their list tables.
- Improvement: Sorting Automation based on titles.
- Improvement: Optimize preview text implementation in the campaign module
- Improvement: Added subfolder support in the Form Builder
- Improvement: OpenAI Secret Key hidden
- Improvement: Irrelevant Email Templates removal
- New: Edit the preview text in Double Opt-In Email
- New: Placeholders in Email Subject & Preview text in Automation
- Fix: Automation analytics showing conflicting data for monthly and weekly metrics
- Fix: Search Functionality issue in Contact Form
- Fix: Automation index page search was not working after filtering
- Fix: All List or All Tag selection was not working in Forms
- Fix: Double Optin Email for Automation was not being sent if it was enabled
- Fix: Couldn’t add recipients after suspending email campaign
- Fix: Link not working on the Email builder
- Fix: Email was being sent twice in Automation in some use cases
- Fix: Error in Campaign Analytics page when a placeholder was used in preview text and subject in the campaign.
- New: Abandoned Cart Recovery Feature [Pro]
- New: Export email template as MJML, JSON, HTML, and Image from email builder
- New: Import email template as MJML, JSON in email builder
- New: Add ‘Remove from tags’ bulk action on the contacts listing module
- New: Add ‘Remove from lists’ bulk action on the contacts listing module
- New: Add ‘Send Double Optin To Pending Contacts’ bulk action on the contacts listing module
- New: Bulk select contacts to change the subscription status
- New: Bulk contact deletion
- New: Mapping Subscription Status from CSV Upload
- New: Implement RTL support in Contact Module
- New: Implement RTL support in Dashboard Page
- New: Implement RTL support in Licence Page
- Improvement: Whole name display after hovering over the list name
- Improvement: Drop down List/Tag display assigned to a contact
- Improvement: Classic Editor email preview option
- Improvement: Group Export and Import Options in Email Builder Dropdown
- Improvement: Mobile responsive pre-built email template
- Improvement: Email Builder Blocks style control issues
- Fix: Hexadecimal code input issue in Email Builder color picker
- Fix: Issue with Selecting Wrapper when padding is set to 0px
- Fix: “Invalid Content” Validation Issue in MJML Source Section
- Fix: Contact details were not showing after clicking on Form Entries
- Fix: All contact selection wasn’t working in the filtered list or tags
- Fix: Re-subscription upon submitting the form
- Fix: Issue Importing templates in ‘Forms’
- Fix: Confirmation Messages get hidden behind the Settings Tab
- Fix: Resolve PHP deprecation warnings
- Fix: Issue with Text block bar responsiveness
- Fix: Contact selection issue when status was filtered
- Fix: Showing More than 10 in Pagination.
- Fix: Mail Mint popup issue in responsiveness
- Fix: Contact import limit issue from MailChimp
- Fix: The Phone Number field in the Form Builder was not taking data
- Fix: Custom field mapping in Form
- Fix: The list was not displaying more than 25
- New: Contact export [Pro]
- Fix: Additional CSS class name support in the Form Builder
- Fix: Letter case convert issue in the Lead Form Checkbox Field
- Fix: Added red asterisk when the “Mark as Required” option in Forms is selected
- Fix: Email subject and preview text less than 190 contains
- Fix: Send email setting design issue
- Fix: Fix php error
- Fix: Design issue in contact fields
- New: Map the mint custom field in Form Builder with existing contact fields
- New: Theme compatibility with unsubscribe page, confirmation page, and preference page to design better
- New: New Form widget introduced – Country
- New: Expand Form Builder Templates to Include Regular Forms
- Fix: Loading issue with form re-submission
- Fix: Jetpack Compatibility with Mail Mint
- Fix: Export to HTML & MJML functionality
- Improvement: Update CSV Import Function to Handle Semicolon Delimiter
- Improvement: Email Preview Introduced in Campaign
- Improvement: Theme Compatibility with Forms
- Improvement: Allow Modification of Existing Field Names
- Improvement: Option to enable/disable multiple entries in Automation upon multiple form submission
- Fix: Issue with the email open rate in contact details
- Fix: PHP Warning issue in Mail Mint
- Fix: If an existing contact submits another form then the existing data does not get updated.
- New: New action added to Automation – “Create User” (Pro)
- New: New action added to Automation – “Stop Automation ” (Pro)
- New: Support for Product Block in Column Layout
- Fix: Missing multiple column support for post block
- Fix: Loading Issue in Schedule Button for Past Dates in Email Scheduling
- Fix: Duplicate Tag Length limited to 150 Characters for Automations and Campaigns
- New: New Condition added to Automation – First Name, Last Name, and Segmentation [Pro]
- New: New action added to Automation – “Set Specific Time Delay”
- New: Compatibility with WooCommerce HPOS
- New: Introduced 10 New Email Templates
- Fix: When MailPoet was active, activating Mail Mint caused an auto redirection to MailPoet Dashboard
- Fix: Mail Mint Conflict with Cache Plugins causing Blank Screen of Contact, Campaign, Automation Modules
- Fix: Back Button Issue in Email Builder of Automation Module
- Fix: Inconsistent change in Webhook Hash URL
- Improvement: Removed Unsubscribe Link from Double Opt-In Email
- Improvement: Removed Preference Link From Double Opt-In Email
- New: Action-Based Conditions in Email Automation (Pro)
- New: Fluent Form Integration with Mail Mint (Pro)
- Fix: Form builder – Popup form did not hide when it was set not to be hidden within given days
- Fix: Form entries were unchanged for deleted contacts
- Fix: Address bar saving issue in settings
- Fix: Design issue with Blocksy Theme
- Fix: Multiple Post Block not working in email builder
- Fix: Multiple Product Block not working in email builder
- Fix: Custom Blocks data conflicting issue when dropped in between two email blocks
- Fix: Hide Form Functionality
- Fix: Sorting Feature on Lists and Tags Listing Pages
- Fix: Delay in Form Cross Button on Desktop
- Fix: Mismatched Records for Existing Contacts Update During Contact Import for WooCommerce
- Fix: Child rows were not getting deleted after deleting a campaign
- Fix: Indexing Issue in Database Schema
- Fix: Added Default Option to Custom Field Dropdown for Data Saving
- Fix: Email Open/Click Tracking URL Using get_site_url()
- Fix: User Deletion Issue from WP User List
- Fix: Contact Import Issue Without Header Row
- Fix: Cookie Setting Issue on Campaign/Automation Email Sequence
- Fix: Custom Field Issue with Dropdown/Checkbox Field Type
- Fix: Version Compatibility with Free and Pro
- Fix: Automation Analytics issue
- New: reCAPTCHA Support On Custom Lead Form
- Improvement: Compatibility with WP version 6.2
- New: Custom Field In Dynamic Segmentation (Pro)
- New: Automation Editor Zoom In/Out Functionality
- New: Woocommerce Trigger – Specific Product Purchased (Pro)
- Fix: Removed the Image tag shown in the Email
- Fix: Compatibility issue with WPFunnels (Pro)
- New: Mailchimp Contact Import
- New: OpenAI Integration (Pro)
- Fix: Contact filters were not showing when refreshed
- Fix: “+Add List” Button loading issue in individual contact
- Fix: “+Add Tag” Button loading issue in individual contact
- Improvement: Default Dashboard Analytics filter changed to “All”
- New: Post Block In Drag & Drop Email Builder
- New: Product Block In Drag & Drop Email Builder
- Fix: Blank Email Sent From Automation
- Improvement: Custom Contact Field Is Shown While Importing CSV File
- New: Automation Recipe for WordPress, WooCommerce (Pro) & EDD (Pro)
- Fix: Form Field showing Form ID on frontend
- Fix: Hidden checkbox in checkout
- Improvement: Step Validation Message For Automation Triggers
- Fix: Issue with Email builder dynamic tag overflow in text block.
- Fix: Issue while redirecting to any specific page after submitting forms.
- Fix: Warning while updating contact info.
- New: Placeholder for Email Builder.
- New: Option to Delete Plugin Database.
- Fix: Issue with Hero section in Preview image.
- Improvement: Placeholder removed for Classic Editor.
- New: Contact revenue summary in EDD order detail page.
- New: Edd contact import.
- Fix: Bug on Automation Update.
- New: 3 New Form Templates.
- Fix: Missing required field validation for campaigns.
- Fix: Bug on adding tag and list on the contact details page.
- New: Classic Editor support for email builder.
- New: Appsero integration.
- New: 3 New Email Templates.
- Improvement: Add nonce on a form submission from frontend
- Fix: Issue with Preference and Unsubscribe links on campaigns
- New: Automation Action – “Add to List”.
- New: Automation Action – “Assign Tag”.
- Improvement: PIPE support on dynamic tags for test emails.
- Fix: Issue with deleting the draft campaign.
- Initial Release