You can set up ONE address to display on map. User can insert his / her location and route calculated via Google maps API will be shown on map with instructions on the left side of map. User’s location can be determined via HTML5 geolocation services.
If no route is calculated, map will span over the route info panel, so map will fill the whole area. However, you should set up info window width.
All non-Google texts are translatable via WordPress native translate features.
[gmap-route addr=βVodiθkova 2, Prahaβ zoom=15 geo=βtrueβ map_type=βROADMAPβ map_width=β500″ info_width=β200″ height=β400″ lang=βenβ]
- addr : address to display on map (single location)
- zoom : default zoom level
- geo : try to use HTML5 geolocation
- map_type : type of map [ ROADMAP / SATELLITE / HYBRID / TERRAIN ]
- map_width : width of map
- info_width : width of route information (when no route is displayed, map will span over the info_width)
- height : map height
- lang : language of the embedded Google maps API… all Google text will be in this language.
- Upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the βPluginsβ menu in WordPress
- Embed using shortcode
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LS Google Map Router” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LS Google Map Router” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.