LatePoint Manager is a new role for LatePoint – Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin. This Plugin Assign a new role. LatePoint Manager can control LatePoint plugin ‘Pending Approval’ page, edit ‘Appointments’, and after verify, ‘Appointments’ can be approved.
Check out some of our most popular plugins:
- Easy Login Logout – Control Login Logout Menu
- First Order Discount in WooCommerce – First Order Discount in WooCommerce
- Deactivate plugin if you have the previous version installed.
- Extract “latepoint_manager.zip” archive content to the “/wp-content/plugins/latepoint_manager” directory.
- Activate “LatePoint Manager” plugin via ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin menu.
- Go to the “Users”-“LatePoint Manager” menu item and change your WordPress standard roles capabilities according to your needs.
Contributors & Developers
“LatePoint Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LatePoint Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Admin Notice Problem.
- Bug fix: Some bug fixed.
- Bug fix: After Deactive Latepoint and Latepiont Manager bug fixed.
- Admin Notice Add
- Initial Release