Kosmos eSync Dashboard Connector allows you to access the Kosmos eSync Dashboard from inside WordPress. Existing eSync users can run Tasks to sync inventory and orders between applications and manage integration settings.
Kosmos eSync integrates data between leading point of sale, ERP, marketplace and ecommerce applications.
Current integrations include:
- Revel Systems Point of Sale
- Lightspeed Retail Point of Sale
- Vend Point of Sale
- Acumatica ERP
- Integrate Amazon and eBay using marketplace tools
- Clover Point of Sale
- View a complete list of integrations here.
Features of Kosmos eSync Dashboard Connector:
- Quick link to Kosmos eSync Dashboard is added to the top menu of your WordPress admin area
- Quick link to help documentation
- Access to video tutorials
- Access to support center
- Requires the WooCommerce plugin to be installed
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The sidebar will now have a link to access the Kosmos eSync Dashboard from your WordPress admin area
What is Kosmos eSync?
An integration platform to streamline order and inventory management for businesses that sell both online and through brick and mortar stores.
How do I make an eSync account?
Visit us at kosmoscentral.com, and select the free trial button to register a new account.
I need help configuring my settings
See our help documentation, or visit the support center to request assistance.
Contributors & Developers
“Kosmos eSync Dashboard Connector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kosmos eSync Dashboard Connector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First stable version launch.
- Kosmos eSync Dashboard access.