Simple ways to make admin customizations for WordPress. You know all that brain space you saved for memorizing hooks? Use it for something better. For example, you can…
- On GitHub
Please use the GitHub repo to file bugs or questions.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
🍃3️⃣ 27, 2017
Really simplifies changing the admin UI. Great plugin
❄️2️⃣ 28, 2017
An easy way to add (code) columns to the WordPress backend. You can even add sorting on meta keys.
❄️2️⃣ 19, 2017
Makes it super easy to do complex customizations in the admin.
🍂 9️⃣ 3, 2016
Nice and simple for developers to easily add custom metdata to admin pages. Wish that the wordpress core API was this simple!
Contributors & Developers
“Jigsaw” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Jigsaw” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Automate deployment to WordPress.org with new GitHub action
- Allow for sorting of columns #6 (thanks @shadowshades)
- Updating and fixing links in readme, examples
- Bring the same amazing sorting functionality to user fields (thanks @arenddeboer)
- Allow for sorting of columns with meta fields
- Fixed method visibility error
- Fixed error in PHP 5.3
- Added column support for users