Adds an infinite scroll block to the full site editor that can be placed inside a Query Loop to replace classic pagination.
The blocks frontend script will detect when the user is 1200px (default value) from the infinite scroll block before fetching more posts so it is best to place it right after your theme template block. In addition to the Infinite Scroll Block, 2 optional blocks also are included:
- Loading Posts Block: Container that will display its content while more posts are loading
- No More Posts Block: Container that will display when there are no more posts to load in
While you can add more than one Infinite Scroll Block inside of a Query Loop Block, you should not. The block was originally constrained to only one per page (multiple = false) but was removed in order to support multiple query blocks on the same page.
This plugin provides 3 blocks.
- No More Posts Contains the elements that are displayed when there are no more posts to fetch (optional block).
- Loading Posts Contains the elements that are displayed while loading posts (optional block).
- Infinite Scroll Implements inifnite scroll functionality. The number of posts loaded when triggered is equivalent to the Query Loops 'Items Per Page' setting.
Contributors & Developers
“Infinite Scroll Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Infinite Scroll Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed issue where a list element inside of a posts content would be stripped out and placed into the query block list