You can certainly create multiple headers by creating different files for it in WordPress.
Nevertheless, the process is a bit lengthy when you have lots of pages with different header or footer or sidebar. Overcoming the entire process, our HFS controller sets you free from all these hassles.
You just need to install this plugin and it will appear right there on the editing page/post.
you can set header, footer and sidebar from wp-admin and don’t need to bother about coding.
Just install plugin and follw installation step.
- Easy to install, lightweight plugin
- Easy to access and opearte
- Gives you freedom to choose and select different header for different pages
- Gives you freedom to choose and select different footer for different pages
- Gives you freedom to choose and select different sidebar for different pages
- Customized template for every page or post you want
- Upload hfs-controller to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- We guess you have multiple header files like header.php, header-home.php, header-page.php
If you dont know about multiple header functionality then please visit https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_header
Same process for get_footer() and get_sidebar() https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_footer , https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_sidebar
Now editing Post, Page and Category page you can see you can see Select HFS Template options on right side.
Have a question? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“HFS Controller” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fully Dynamic Header, Footer and Sidebar
- No need to update any file under theme directory like