This little plugin is in homage to my geek friends who love to hate Lord Vader. When activated you will randomly see a quote from Darth Vader’s IMDB page in the upper right of your admin screen on every page. HT to Matt Mullenberg for the original code.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Presto. Enjoy.
- Will this show on the front end of my website?
No, it is only visible to those who have access to see the wp-admin areas of the site.
- I don’t see any options, can I make any changes to this plugin?
Just like the original Hello, Dolly plugin there is not an options panel. Perhaps in a later version, but not right now.
- Can I customize the look/feel of this plugin via CSS?
Yes, the quotes are wrapped in the tag, #darth. I’d suggest changing the CSS in your theme’s CSS as opposed to the plugins hello_darth.php file.
- Can I suggest more quotes?
Sure. Direct any suggestions, problems, or smart remarks to @mclanecreative on Twitter
- Can I suggest a new feature?
Sure, add your comments/suggestions about this plugin here:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hello Darth” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hello Darth” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Just getting started.
- Added about 50 quotes.
- Confirmed capability up to 4.2.2
- Added even more quotes