Adds the Google Chrome Frame
<script> tags to the
<head> of your site, giving your site instant Google Frame compatibility.
Features an options page and IE version selector.
- Introducing Google Chrome Frame
- Get started with Google Chrome Frame
- Check out other WordPress plugins by the same author, Katz Web Services, Inc
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
- Upload the folder to your plugins directory.
- You’re done.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Chrome Frame for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated plugin with additional GPL license information
- Added version control for IE versions (if you want to use Chrome Frame for only IE 7 or below, for example)
- Added options page to configure
- It has the “new plugin smell,” don’t you think?