Add a unique piece of text or code to each gravity form from a predefined list. The plugin keeps track of which have been used and will only include unused items.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/gf-unique-listdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Enable unique codes for the form, select the field you wish to use, and enter your code lists in the box
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Unique List For Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Unique List For Gravity Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin activiation order bug fix
- More efficient coupon checking
- Change plugin slug as wordpress approved
- Rename plugin
- Make query checking more efficient
- Initial version of the plugin