This plugin automatically connects GamiPress with Events Manager adding new activity events.
- New event: When an user publish a new event.
- Delete event: When an user deletes an event.
- Attend an event: When an user confirms attendance to an event.
- Attend a specific event: When an user confirms attendance to a specific event.
- Cancel attendance to an event: When an user cancels attendance to an event.
- Cancel attendance to a specific event: When an user cancels attendance to a specific event.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GamiPress – Events Manager integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed double earning when manual booking .
- Added an extra listener to detect booking updates.
- Updated event attendance listener to match Events Manager latest version.
- Initial release.