f(x) SSL is a very simple plugin to force your site to use HTTPS.
After installation of this plugin, you can enable this in “Settings > General” under “SSL (HTTPS)” Section.
- Super simple and easy to use. Only one checkbox.
- Clear installation instruction.
- Integrate to the WordPress “General” Settings seamlessly.
- Fix URL in content, widget, etc to use HTTPS to make sure all images, etc loaded properly.
- The GPL v2.0 or later license. 🙂 Use it to make something cool.
- Support available at Genbu Media.
Notes for developer:
Development of this plugin is hosted at GitHub. Pull request and bug reports are welcome.
This plugin save the options in single option name:
List of hooks available in this plugin:
Plugin activation notice if feature is not supported.
Plugin activation notice if feature is supported.
Plugin activation notice if feature is supported and already active.
If you need to pass other URL to parse to content, excerpt, text widget, etc.
- Navigate to “Plugins > Add New” Page from your Admin.
- To install directly from WordPress.org repository, search the plugin name in the search box and click “Install Now” button to install the plugin.
- To install from plugin .zip file, click “Upload Plugin” button in “Plugins > Add New” Screen. Browse the plugin .zip file, and click “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Make sure you have
define( 'FORCE_SSL_ADMIN', true );in your wp-config.php. For more info, please read WordPress administration over SSL.
- Make sure you use HTTPS in “WordPress Address (URL)” and “Site Address (URL)” option in “General Settings”.
- Navigate to “Settings > General” page in “SSL (HTTPS)” Section.
- Enable the plugin and visit your site front end.
- How to get SSL/HTTPS License ?
In order to enable access to HTTPS/SSL, you need to have a SSL License and install it in your server. If you don’t have one, please consult to your hosting company.
Contributors & Developers
“f(x) SSL” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “f(x) SSL” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.0 – 11 Jan 2015
- Update readme.
- Update Notice.
- Use get_option() instead of get_bloginfo() to get site url.
- Use temporary redirect.
1.0.0 – 11 Jan 2015