This plugin provides a large randomly assembled avatar for each user based on their email address. When a user comments on the site, the plugin generates a unique avatar based on his email. There are an impressive number of avatars that can be generated, and it increases at each update of the plugin!
If you like this plugin, you consider making a small donation. Thanks. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WFLPUGCW9EJVJ
FL3R FeelBox: https://wordpress.org/plugins/fl3r-feelbox/
FL3R User Agent Comments: https://wordpress.org/plugins/fl3r-user-agent-comments/
FL3R Randavatar: https://wordpress.org/plugins/fl3r-randavatar/
- Download and unzip the plugin file.
- Upload “fl3r-randavatar” folder into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Make sure the ‘avatar’ folder is [writable].
- Go to the Plugins section of your WordPress admin panel and activate the FL3R Randavatar.
- And that’s all folks!
A FAQ section is available from the FL3R Randavatar Settings page. If you have more questions, contact me on Twitter (@Armando_Fiore), Facebook (Armando.FL3R.Fiore) or Google+ (+ArmandoFiore).
Contributors & Developers
“FL3R Randavatar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release. 142.727 avatars can be generated.