Create navigable tabs to hide/show in-page content.
Use the following shortcode:
[fancytabs] [tab title="Title 1"] Hello world [/tab] [tab title="Title 2"] Hello again, world [/tab] [/fancytabs]
If you wish to make adjustments to the styles, you can copy the
fancytabs.css from the plugin directory and add it to your theme folder.
- Options page for setting colors/styles
- Download FancyTabs Plugin.
- Decompress and upload the contents of the archive into /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FancyTabs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FancyTabs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Greatly cleanup jQuery, add to
- Styles now happen solely in
- Ability for user to copy stylesheet to theme/stylesheet directory for customization
- Improve appearance (CSS)
- Added screenshots
- Initial release