This plugin allows WordPress to easily show customizable Erisian dates and time (decimal) instead of the standard Gregorian dates. No theme changes are required.
The Discordian Date Function plugin provides a widget which will display the current Erisian time and date according to the Discordian calendar. This functional based on the Discordian Date plugin by Dan Johnson.
And you can add the shortcode [today_ddate] in posts or pages for show the Discordian date of today.
- Extract the files from archive.
- Upload the folder ddatefunc and its contents to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Press ‘Settings’ for customize date string.
- If you want to add widget: position the widget in an available area on your pages using the Widgets section of your WordPress administration control panel.
- Use the widget options to give the widget any title you’d like.
- (Optional) if you want to add the erisian date of today than you need to add where you want.
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to ask any questions about this plugin at the Discordian Date Function plugin web page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Discordian Date Function” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date – 52nd day of Confusion, 3188
- Add optional Erisian time clock to the widget.
Release Date – 21st day of Discord, 3186
- Add optional Erisian (decimal) time support.
Release Date – 60th day of Chaos, 3186
- Fixed Tib’s day shift according Gregorian calendar’s leap year.
- Add St. Mammes’s day, fixed some other holiday strings.
Release Date – 5th day of Discord, 3183
- Fixed names of some Whollydays.
- Add settings page.
- Add customizable date string.
Release Date – 2nd day of Discord, 3183
- First public release.