Improve frontend performance by disabling Google Fonts loaded by themes and plugins.
This plugin will work with all WordPress themes and has been specifically tested with the following:
- Twenty Twelve
- Twenty Thirteen
- Twenty Fourteen
- Twenty Fifteen
- Twenty Sixteen
- Twenty Seventeen
- Twenty Nineteen
- Twenty Twenty
- Zerif Lite
- Divi Extra
It will also remove Google Fonts loaded by the following plugins:
- Beaver Builder
- Revolution Slider
As well as improving page load speed, removing Google Font references can also aid with GDPR and DSGVO compliance.
If you find an issue with this plugin, please let us know here!
Anyone is welcome to contribute to this plugin.
There are various ways you can contribute:
Upload ‘Disable and Remove Google Fonts’, activate it, and you’re done!
Will my theme work with ‘Disable and Remove Google Fonts’?
We are 99.99% certain it will, if it doesn’t then please create a support ticket.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable and Remove Google Fonts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Disable and Remove Google Fonts” has been translated into 10 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Remove fonts added by the Divi Extra theme.
- Remove fonts added by the Mailpoet plugin.
- Remove fonts added by the Apollo13 Theme Framework.
- Remove fonts added by the Hustle plugin.
- Remove fonts added by the original Jupiter theme.
- Remove fonts added by the JupiterX theme.
- Remove fonts added by the Beaver Builder plugin.
- Remove fonts added to wp_print_styles hook.
- Add Revolution Slider compatibility.
- Tested with WP5.3.