This is the first Version of my Diablo 3 Tooltip for WordPress. It offers a smart way to include the neccesary
item JS only when needed. In addition you can use shortcodes in BB Style like [d3]item name[/d3] to insert a
item information link automatically.
Things to Come:
As I said, this is the first version, I future the plugin will be more enhanced and using PHP JSON instead of
JS item rendering so you can cache the item information locally to improve the pagespeed. You can find a
complete list of upcoming changes on my blog in this posting: http://goo.gl/v6RP0
- Upload the Folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin, Settings -> Diablo 3 Tooltip
- Now you are ready to go, You can use any Diablo 3 item name with a D3 Shortcode,
for example insert those in one of your post: [d3]Fury of the vanished Peak[/d3], [d3]Hellcat Waistguard[/d3]
- Is this a official Blizzard Plugin
No. It just use the official offered JSON API to retrieve item information directly from blizzard.
- I have a problem or suggestion
You can find a plugin related comment thread on my homepage, please feel free to use it or just send me a email. More at: http://solariz.de
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Diablo 3 Tooltip” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Diablo 3 Tooltip” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added Comment Support, you need to enable this in plugin settings
- Added bbPress Support, you need to enable this in plugin settings
- Added Smart Language mode, If enable the tooltip respect users Locale. If possible the tooltip will be presented in the users locale language. e.g. your page is in english but the visitor use a spanish OS than the tooltip will be spanish.
- Improved the Parsing
- Improved Language Fallback
- News Settings Screenshot added
- Added Language Option to Settings
- Minor: Fix in default setting values
- Minor: Added Settigs Icon
- Fixed incorect displayed quotation marks in item names
- Fixed regex not stopping correctly after several links
- Fixed Count, it could occur that the plugin skipped the [d3] last item
- moved the debug stuff to a always on debug system function
- Improved the display of non item hovers, for Example [d3]class/wizard/active/energy-twister[/d3] in plugin version 1.0 this added a correct link but displayed wrong: “classwizardactiveenergytwister” Now it will be displayed as “Energy Twister”
- Some small debug stuff for me and further dev