Allows you to easily find the custom fields (including hidden custom fields) and their values for a post, page or custom
post type post.
Just go to Tools – Custom field finder, enter the post ID of any post and you’ll see all the custom fields. This includes
the custom fields that start with an underscore ( _ ) that are normally hidden from the custom fields interface.
- Search for “custom field finder” on the add Plugins screen.
- Click install & activate.
- Go to Tools -> Custom Field Finder
Contributors & Developers
“Custom field finder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added a plugin header and icon.
- Some basic coding style & cleanliness fixes.
- Fixed a string that was not translateable.
- Updated screenshots.
- Updated tested up to.
- Made the plugin translation ready.
- Initial version.