NEW FEATURE IN THIS RELEASE
IMPORTANT: YOU CAN USE HELLOTXT INSTEAD OF PING.FM. BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO REAL PROGRESS ON IT.
DOWNLOAD IT HERE: http://bayu.freelancer.web.id/2011/02/16/crpost2pingfm-plugin-ported-to-crhellotxtextended/
This is a wordpress plugin that will automatically post an update to ping.fm for every publish.
- Customizable ping message. Right now, there are 10 messages you can set. The plugin will choose randomly.
- Ping on all categories
- Ping only on selected categories
- Disable ping on selected categories
- Option to allow ping for everytime you hit “publish” button, or just the first publish of that particular post
- Option to differentiate wording on second publish (based on above option)
- Ability to set custom ping message for each post. Just look at “PingFM Message” panel on “Add New” post page.
- Ability to set custom ping status for each category.
- Ability to choose between CURL or FSockOpen connection method.
- Ability to test which connection method is supported on each server.
- You can now set custom ping status update for each category
- You will have the ability to set what connection method you want to use.
- There is tool to check what connection method is supported on your server.
- My plugin will retry 10 times in case there’s no response from server.
cr-post2pingfmdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings » CR Post2Pingfm and fill in your Ping.fm Application Key
- Don’t forget to configure the other settings to ensure the plugin to working properly
- What is the minimum PHP requirement?
For the plugin itself, PHP4 is enough. But, PHPingFm class needed PHP5 to run properly. Conclusion? PHP5!
- Why don’t you use / create a library that support PHP4
Why should I reinvent the whell? It’s you or your hosting server that needed an upgrade. PHP4 is dead, move along.
- I can post to WP without problems but I am not seeing the update come into Pingfm?
First, make sure you fill in the correct Application Key. Then, set the mode to: For all categories (all)
- I still don’t see any update come to Pingfm
Maybe there’s something wrong with your server configurations. Note: You need PHP5 and CURL library to make it working properly.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CR Post to Ping.fm” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CR Post to Ping.fm” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.