Warning: It seems the crawler detection isn’t working properly. There is a public git repo here https://bitbucket.org/ChaosKiller/cookie-consent-wp so please try to work with my to find the problem
Dutch law states that before a cookie is even placed on someones computer, you need their consent. The problem is that other EU countries only require you to notify them and remove the cookies if the user disagrees. The big difference is when the cookie may be placed.
browse the site.
- Activate the plugin through the βPluginsβ menu in WordPress
- Install through your wordpress site.
- How do I customize this plugin?
You can customize this plugin by editing the .php file. There will be options in later versions.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cookie Consent” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release
- Fixed crawler detection, search engines like Google will get the full page.
- It seems crawler detection still has a problem, please try to work with me to find this problem.