This plugin allows you to add authentication using social media networks (Twitter, WordPress, Google+, etc.) for the users who want to comment on your blog.
The plugin can be activated to provide authentication for all posts or only for selected posts.
The usage of this plugin does not oblige you to create an account on our website, like others plugins do.
All you need is to have an account (if you don’t have one, then you must create it) on the social network that you want to use as a source of authentication.
To configure the plugin, you must follow the instructions described here: http://www.ixtendo.com/comments-with-social-login-wp-plugin/
This plugin can be installed in one of two ways:
Browsing the WordPress plugin repository
1. In WordPress Admin Console, click on Plugins >> Add New.
2. In the search field (located at the right-hand side of the page), search for “Comments with Social Login”.
3. Click the Install Now button.
Uploading the zip archive through WordPress Admin Console
1. Download the plugin archive from http://www.ixtendo.com/comments-with-social-login-wp-plugin/.
2. In WordPress Admin Console, click on Plugins >> Add New.
3. Click on the Upload Plugin button located at the top of the page.
4. Upload the zip archive and click the Install Now button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Comments with Social Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release