Comment Approved Notifier sends an e-mail to your commenters when you approve their comments. It is a very simple plugin. There are no settings, options. It starts to work when you activate it.
If you upgraded to WP 2.7 or WP 2.8, please, update v1.1 to v2.1
It requires at least 2.7. If you use WP 2.6.5, please use version 1.1
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Upload the ‘comment-approved-notifier’ folder or ‘comment-approved-notifier.php’ to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ page in WordPress.
- That is all.
- How can I change the message which is sent?
You have to edit plugin and change $message variable.
Contributors & Developers
“Comment Approved Notifier” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Comment Approved Notifier” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add site name to “From” section
- Compatible up to WP 2.8
- Compatible up to WP 2.7
- Fixed some bugs. Older version sends e-mail to trackback commenters so please update.
- Plugin released.