Do you own WooCommerce shop and do you want to encourage customers to create and use their accounts?
Install this plugin and allow your customers to log in using one-time email login code.
After installation and activation it will introduce another button on the login screen on “My account” page and on the checkout screen.
- Simplifies registration as customers don’t need to create a password
- Improves security without requesting strong password from customers
- Removes need for password reset flow
- Verifies customers’ email addresses without any extra steps
- Upload or install Code Login for WooCommerce plugin from WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- That’s it! The WooCommerce login forms will get new button to send Login Code
How does it work?
It adds button to login forms called “Get Login Code”, when clicked it sends a short-lived, one-time code to customer’s email inbox.
Then the customer can use the code to log in without providing a password.
Which login form does it affect?
Both “checkout” and “my account” login forms.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Code Login for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- initial version