Mechanic – No Right Click previously BMT – No Right Click is a tiny plugin to not allowed right click, CTRL A, CTRL C, CTRL S, CTRL U, CTRL P and F12 function. Protected your contents by disabling mouse and keyboard commands.
Check out Mechanic – No Right Click plugin homepage for more information and screenshot.
- Supported for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X etc
- Disable right click
- Disable F12
- Disable shortcut keys for Cut (CTRL+x), Copy (CTRL+c), Paste (CTRL+v), Select All(CTRL+a), View Source (CTRL+u) etc.
Upload and Install Mechanic – No Right Click plugins, Activate and done. If you were here, download and install it, youll like it.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the bmt-norightclick folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your website server.
- It will show as installed plugin. Then, activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress admin page.
- You can also use the Add New command on the Plugins menu in WordPress admin page. There after, search this plugin from the search-box. Or, alternatively, click the Upload Plugin button to upload the zip file for this plugin (bmt-norightclick.zip), and then follow on-screen instructions to install and activate the plugin.
How can I protect the content of my blog from being copied?
Simply install and activate this plugin. this plugin automatically activate on your website, no setting needed.
How to set up another language?
Default language is english GB, to add another language you can add another pot or mo file to languages folder
Contributors & Developers
“Mechanic – No Right Click” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release